Monday 23 December 2019

Crocheted Monkey

This Crocheted Monkey is the eleventh I've completed from Vanessa Mooncie's Crocheted Wild Animals book. He was happy to pose outside for photos last weekend even though it was a little cold. Isn't he sweet?
 
 
 
To make this Crocheted Monkey, I followed Vanessa's pattern as written except for substituting the suggested yarn. I used the same dark brown and light beige yarn as I used for the snake. When I ran out of light beige I substituted a similar yet slightly lighter colour on the tummy and one foot. You can see the difference if you look closely.

Here's the complete list of animals featured in the Crocheted Wild Animals book with the eleven I've done so far listed below. 

Done:
  1. Owl
  2. Rabbit
  3. Frog
  4. Polar Bear
  5. Lion
  6. Fox
  7. Elephant
  8. Camel
  9. Flamingo
  10. Snake
  11. Monkey
Not Done Yet:
  • Deer
  • Giraffe
  • Chameleon

Be the first to comment - click on No Comments: below

1 comment: