Tuesday 29 January 2019

Crocheted Owl

Before Christmas my husband bought me a couple crochet books by Vanessa Mooncie a designer who lives in the south of England. A friend had recommended her books as having well written patterns including charts and step-by-step photos. I got both her Crocheted Wild Animals and Crocheted Sea Creatures books.

With so many adorable options, it was difficult to decide where to start. I finally settled on a Crocheted Owl from Mooncie's Crocheted Wild Animals book. My owl looks a little different because I used yarn from my stash. Still I love how this Crocheted Owl turned out. 

Isn't this just the most adorable little owl? 
I am excited to try more of Vanessa Mooncie's patterns once I finish my current crochet project ... a large stripey ripple blanket. This blanket is a perfect distraction from our cold winter weather here in Canada. I love how it keeps me toasty warm while I work stripe upon stripe in cheerful colours evoking images of summers by the sea ... such fun.


Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below 

No comments:

Post a Comment