Tuesday 1 January 2019

Lettlopi Lamb

Lettlopi lamb was made using Glacier Blue Heather Lettlopi yarn ... 100% Icelandic wool from my stash. I love the look and feel of wool for making amigurumi, but find it more challenging as wool doesn't have enough tensile strength to survive pulling through tight stitches. It tends to snag and pull apart. I persevered to make this adorable little Lettlopi Lamb. 

Lettlopi Lamb loved posing for photos outside in the snow this week. 
 
 
 
 
 
Brown Bunny in his scarf and Lettlopi Lamb made from wool didn't mind the cold snow although my toes were quite chilly by the time I finished.
For the crocheters out there who might like to make a similar looking lamb or bunny, I followed this free pattern for Lettlopi Lamb and wrote all about making Brown Bunny in this post.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below 


No comments:

Post a Comment