Monday 13 May 2019

Crocheted Polar Bear

As soon as I finished the Crocheted Frog, I started working on this Crocheted Polar Bear featured in Vanessa Mooncie's Crocheted Wild Animals book. He was finished and ready for photos Saturday morning. 

Take a look. Isn't he simply adorable?
 
   
  
This Crocheted Polar Bear is the fourth thing I've made from the book. I've already started on a fifth. Can you guess what it is from the list below?

Here are the fourteen different animals featured in the Crocheted Wild Animals book with the ones I've completed so far marked "Made It". 
  • Camel
  • Elephant
  • Polar Bear - Made It #4
  • Deer
  • Fox
  • Monkey
  • Rabbit - Made It #2
  • Snake
  • Lion
  • Giraffe
  • Owl - Made It #1
  • Frog - Made It #3
  • Flamingo
  • Chameleon 
  
Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below


No comments:

Post a Comment