Wednesday 8 May 2019

All Three Together

I have three of Vanessa Mooncie's crochet books: Crocheted Wild Animals, Animal Heads - Trophy Heads to Crochet and Crocheted Sea Creatures. 
I bought all these books on the recommendation of a friend and fellow crocheter who had been working with the Crocheted Sea Creatures book for almost a year. Since my friend had already made a bunch of beautiful sea creatures, I decided to start with Crocheted Wild Animals.

There are fourteen different patterns listed in the Crocheted Wild Animals book.
  • Camel
  • Elephant
  • Polar Bear
  • Deer
  • Fox
  • Monkey
  • Rabbit - Made It #2
  • Snake
  • Lion
  • Giraffe
  • Owl - Made It #1
  • Frog - Made It #3
  • Flamingo
  • Chameleon 
So far, I have finished only three of these woolly friends. My plan is to work through the book, in no particular order, crocheting one of each until all fourteen are completed. I'd like to take a photo of all fourteen together. We'll see if I actually manage to hold on to all of them long enough for that. "All Fourteen Together" is a lofty, long-range goal for me.

In the meantime, check out these photos showing All Three Together.

 

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

1 comment:

  1. They are very cute - I have a feeling you will complete all of them!

    ReplyDelete