Tuesday 24 December 2019

Crocheted Fawn

This Crocheted Fawn is the twelfth thing I've made from Vanessa Mooncie's Crocheted Wild Animals book. I love how this fawn turned out worked in various shades of beige. He was happy to pose for photos in the cold. Take a look and let me know what you think of this little fawn. 
 
To make this Crocheted Fawn, I followed Vanessa's pattern as written except for adding two less spots to his back and substituting the suggested yarn. I used DK yarn from my stash in various shades of beige. As I ran out of one colour, I picked up another and kept going. 

Here's the complete list of animals featured in the Crocheted Wild Animals book with the twelve I've done so far listed below. 

Done:
  1. Owl
  2. Rabbit
  3. Frog
  4. Polar Bear
  5. Lion
  6. Fox
  7. Elephant
  8. Camel
  9. Flamingo
  10. Snake
  11. Monkey
  12. Fawn (aka Deer)
Not Done Yet:
  • Giraffe
  • Chameleon

Be the first to comment - click on No Comments: below

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which one is the most adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. There are so many cute patterns online to choose from ... it can be difficult to decide where to start.

      Delete