Friday 27 December 2019

Crocheted Barn for Beckett

This summer, my friend bought a book called Busy Baby Boxes featuring crochet patterns for both a Farm Block and Fairy Princess Block. I knew right away, I wanted to make the Farm Block for our niece's son Beckett for Christmas. I thought it would make a perfect gift for him.

Back in November, I took a break from crocheting Wild Animals to work on this Crocheted Barn for Beckett finally finishing the finger puppets just in time for a quick photo shoot before the big day. With such mild weather this Christmas, I even managed a few photos outside.

I took photos of all five sides showing the doors, windows, lofts, a roof, chicks in a basket and a sunny field with a mud puddle. There are also six finger puppets including a chicken, rooster, pig, sheep, cow, and horse which can be tucked into any of the built-in pockets around all five sides. Take a look and let me know what you think.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happily this Crocheted Barn for Beckett was a big hit. Thanks to my sister-in-law for capturing the moment Christmas day ... so sweet.
Thanks also to my friend for letting me borrow the Busy Baby Boxes book ... such a fun gift to make.

Be the first to comment - click on No Comments: below

1 comment: