Tuesday 12 May 2020

Sharing Crochet Cuteness

On Mothers' Day, I was thrilled to receive an email from a reader in South Africa. Bridgette's message was so uplifting, I decided to share it along with my reply. I hope you enjoy this special bit of crochet cuteness too.

Bridgette's message:
"My name is Bridgette . I live in South Africa and I crochet toys for the homeless children, my moms church goes into the poor areas the rest of us can’t get to and they do puppet shows and after the puppet show they hand out toys for the children and food . I love your patterns and I just wanted to show the blueberry teddy and my attempt at Minnie Mouse with your Boo Bear Pattern . I have upload the pics to my Pinterest profile with the link attached to pic for the pattern for your Meo My Crochet blog so people will know the pattern is your pattern."

My reply:
"Hello Bridgette, I love your teddies. They are very cute and great gifts for children. What a fun way to donate your talent and time. Thanks so much for this message. It made my day. Happy crocheting!" 
 


Be the first to comment - click on No Comments: below

2 comments:

  1. How cute! The Blueberry Teddy is a delight. I've been missing your posts, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure people will enjoy seeing this....

    ReplyDelete