Saturday 22 November 2014

Faery Door Fun

I love our custom crafted Faery Door created by a Celtic artist at The Sidhe Ring. We picked it up this morning after placing the order just last Saturday and it's even better than I imagined. 

Remember the hole in the wall we wanted to fix? Last week, I traced the hole onto a piece of paper and took it to The Sidhe Ring. 
This week our hole has been replaced with this gorgeous, oldy-worldy, wooden Faery Door. The artist was able to use my paper template to cut the door to the exact size and shape of the hole. What do you think? Isn't it amazing? 
Miss Violet poses by the door while our poodle watches to see what all the fuss is about. 
Miss Violet opens the door to peek inside. I love that our Faery Door opens. It's very dark and nobody's there. Oh well, word will spread. 
I've heard Faeries like to leave messages and treats when little ones come to visit. I'm so looking forward to seeing what our grandchildren think of this little bit of whimsy. 

Thanks so much to The Sidhe Ring for making such a beautiful and fun Faery Door. It's perfect and I LoVe it.




Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Beth and what a wonderful way to hid that hole.

    ReplyDelete