Tuesday 9 February 2021

Another Outfit for Snow Girl

Since our granddaughter loves to dress her dolls, I decided to make Another Outfit for Snow Girl. I made a skirt and pointy elf hat both in dark teal and white stripes which coordinates nicely with her light aqua striped shirt and pink vest and tights.

Snow Girl graciously modeled her new outfit before leaving for Boulder, Colorado. I think our granddaughter will love it. 

Snow Girl, three matching hats, this outfit plus a little something extra for our daughter are all stuffed together in a neat little package sealed with lots and lots of packing tape. According to Canada Post this package is due to arrive one day before our granddaughter's birthday. Fingers crossed it gets there on time. 
For the crocheters out there who might like to make a similar looking outfit, I followed this pattern for Jovie, the Christmas Elf's skirt and hat.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

2 comments:

  1. I love how your projects evolve as your grand-children grow older. First it was blankets, then simple huggables, and now dolls with interchangeable outfits. What a wonderful sense you have of how they are growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love a good reason to crochet something fun ... our grandchildren are my inspiration.

      Delete