Tuesday 2 March 2021

Introducing Mary

Introducing Mary another crocheted doll made by me and named by our granddaughter. I think 'Mary' suits her perfectly.

Mary posed for photos modeling her blue romper dress and pretty nightie. Notice the special button detail on the back of each outfit.

Sending smiles today with photos of Mary by meo my crochet. 

For the crocheters out there who might like to make a similar looking doll, Mary was made following a Simply Amis crochet doll pattern designed by blogger Beth at By Hook, By Hand

I followed the pattern for Ami Violette which is a little taller and a little slimmer than the Ami Mignonette pattern I used to make PP. If you missed it, you can read more about PP here.

I loosely followed patterns for dresses and pantaloons at By Hook, By Hand to make Mary's romper dress and nightie.

Crochet dolls are fun to make. Watch for more coming soon.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

2 comments: