Wednesday 18 January 2017

Making Mornings Special

I love Making Mornings Special on weekdays. I usually try to get up early enough to fit in a few of my favourite things before heading off to work.

Recently I started drinking matcha tea lattes made with frothed almond milk. It's my new favourite morning drink and oh so delicious.
I love oatmeal, but not just plain. I add hemp seeds, chia seeds, raisins, dates, pecans, sliced bananas and cinnamon to create a bowl chock-full of goodness. Lighting a beeswax candle adds a pleasant ambiance to the start of my day. I am careful to blow it out as soon as I finish eating.
 
I usually eat breakfast sitting on the floor by my laptop with our poodle snuggled on the sofa behind me and our cat sleeping on the chair across the room. I love how these two follow me everywhere in the house. 

After breakfast, I blow out the candle before spending some time on my current crochet project. I usually manage to finish a row or two or maybe even three before I really must get moving to get ready for work. 
I love how these images capture the simple things making my mornings special. How about you? Do you like making mornings special too? 

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

No comments:

Post a Comment