Monday 24 December 2018

Crochet Christmas Bear

What's red and white and cute all over? 

It's a Crochet Christmas Bear of course. 

This year for Christmas I crocheted a polar bear using red and white yarn from my stash. His eyes, nose and smile were stitched in black. 

I took a couple photos in the house then headed outside for a proper photo shoot in the snow. What do you think? Isn't he perfectly adorable?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the crocheters out there who might like to make a similar looking bear, I loosely followed this Christmas Bear pattern by blogger Yellow Pink and Sparkly. For the hat, I followed this free pattern by blogger Planet June adding two rows to make it fit my bear a bit better.
Wishing you all a Bear-y Merry Christmas from 
meo my crochet.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

2 comments:

  1. Your work is so creative, Beth. I love seeing your bears and other creative critters. You obviously love your crochet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete