Tuesday 27 November 2018

Bernat Handicrafter Holidays

Recently I bought a big ball of Bernat Handicrafter Holidays cotton yarn to crochet dishcloths ... an easy practical gift to give at Christmas. 
This big ball of yarn made fourteen and a half dishcloths. I folded the dishcloths twice and tied them in bundles of two to give as hostess gifts.

With the half dishcloth, I joined the short ends to make a cup cozy ... perfect for mugs without handles when they're too hot to hold.

If you would like to make dishcloths too, you can find my free pattern here. It's one of my favourite easy things to make.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I like to make dishcloths as well, but I knit mine. I could never figure out crochet, but I might some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knit dishcloths are great too. Although these crochet cloths are super easy if you're interested in trying crochet for a change.

      Delete