Monday 28 January 2019

Tootsie Bear #2

Recently I crocheted a cute little brown bear dressed in blue and green wearing a matching blue scarf. Tootsie Bear #2 stands about 8" tall.

I named him Tootsie Bear #2 because he is the second bear I made from a free pattern called "Tutti Frutti Bears" by blogger Yellow, Pink and Sparkly. Janet retired from blogging in 2016, but her patterns are still readily available online. It's worth taking a look at her site if you're into crochet.

Tootsie Bear #2 enjoyed posing in his scarf before heading off to his new home with a three-month old baby boy named Jack. 
To make Tootsie Bear #2 I followed this free pattern by blogger Yellow, Pink and Sparkly but changed up the striping, altered the ears and added a scarf. My first Tootsie Bear (shown below) followed the pattern more closely. In my opinion, both Tootsie Bears are equally adorable.


Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below 

No comments:

Post a Comment