Monday 9 March 2015

Evie Bunny Done

Tonight I finished Evie Bunny following my Blue Bunny pattern from this post. I wanted to test the pattern one more time. Happily, it is easy to follow and error free. I am so pleased to have finished with plenty of time to pack for our trip to Boulder. We leave on Saturday and I'm getting excited... just 5 more sleeps.

Allow me to introduce Evie Bunny. Doesn't she look adorable with her ear tattoo in pink ink?

Evie Bunny is a bit shy when she first meets Bobo Bunny.  
Bobo introduces himself and In a very short time they are best of friends. Evie and Bobo Bunny are smiling and excited about flying to Boulder together on Saturday. They can hardly wait to see their new home.
Bye Bye Bunnies. Enjoy your new life in Boulder.

For the crocheters out there, I've included a few technical details. Evie Bunny was crocheted using Bernat Softee Baby yarn in flannel (light grey) and Snuggly Wuggly Loops and Threads yarn in white. The eyes and mouth are embroidered in black and pale peach yarn. I embroidered the name using hot pink embroidery thread. Evie Bunny was made following this pattern and Bobo Bunny was made with this pattern. 

You won't be disappointed if you decide to make either of these bunnies.


Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below

3 comments:

  1. X rated love story. Great work and super nice critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story - I'm sure they will be very welcome in Boulder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I can see some lasting love!

    ReplyDelete